|Reflects & Cools|
Hyperglass® Cool Top Coat has been shown to drastically decrease surface temperature, decreasing your carbon dioxide emissions and decreasing the cost of cooling your home by up to 50%. It is a non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, elastomeric coating that has been formulated with high-quality glass microspheres. The infusion of the glass microspheres nearly doubles the reflective properties of white paint alone - as well as making it extremely durable, water-resistant, and lighter than regular paints.
SPECIFICATIONS | MSDS: ENG : ESP
- Highly reflective
- Resistant to scuffing & hail
- Cold weather application (down to 45° F)
- Easy to apply/ maintain
- Extremely UV resistant
- RESIN TYPE: Acrylic Water-base
- COVERAGE: Approximately 100 sq. ft./ gal/ coat
- DFT (dry film thickness): 4-5 mils
- CURES: 24 hours
Concrete, asphalt, shingles, 3M/tile, EPDM rubber, wood, metal, rolled roofing, & gravel.